This Week's Home Learning (1st to 5th March)
Hello Year 4. Here is where you will find our learning plan for this week and our video lessons. Any resources you need are on this page. Don't forget to look here every day for our class story too.
We want you and your parents to feel reassured that we are still here to support you with your learning, so please don't hesitate to contact us via the school office if you need our help.
- Monday Spelling Test
- Thursday Writing Task
- Friday Math's Check Up
Work has been set on My Maths to remind you of the statistics work you did in Year 3 and to help you get ready for the Year 4 statistics work which we are starting tomorrow. Don’t forget to work through each lesson before you do the homework task.
If you have forgotten your individual My Maths log in then please contact the school office for a reminder.
My Maths school user name: keaMy Maths school password: number
- CLICK HERE for Tuesday's Maths Video Lesson
- Questions Interpret charts.pdf
- Answers Interpret charts .pdf
- CLICK HERE for Wednesday's Maths Video Lesson
- Questions Comparison, sum and difference.pdf
- Answers Comparison, sum and difference .pdf
- CLICK HERE for Thursday's Maths Video Lesson
- Questions Introducing line graphs.pdf
- Answers Introducing line graphs.pdf
- Extra Challenge Reasoning and Problem Solving Introducing-Line-Graphs.pdf
- CLICK HERE for Friday's Maths Video Lesson
- Skills Check (to go through in video lesson).pdf
- Year 4 Friday Maths Check Up (to submit).pdf
Below are some suggestions for foundation subjects for this week. For further suggestions and ready-made lessons, go to the BBC home learning or Oak Academy pages. There are also lots of materials on your class General Resources.
Watch Joe Wicks live at 9am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. (These are also be saved on the YouTube page if you miss them. Click on the videos tab)
Feeling more Cosmic? Try a Cosmic yoga class instead! (These are amazing!)