Last Week's Learning 22nd -26th February
I look forward to seeing you all for our live sessions this week!
Tuesday @ 10.15am – Linking to our Monday’s literacy work we are going to be reading our ‘Truth and Fibs’ sentences to each other Remember, that our sentences must be in the first person and past tense. . We are all going to guess which sentences are true and which are false.
Friday @ 10.15am – On Friday during our live session, I will give everyone the opportunity to read some of their best sentences from their diary entry.
- Monday Reading/ Phonics - The Tale of Peter Rabbit.pdf
- Monday Maths - Divide by 2
- Monday Maths Challenge
- Monday Literacy Video
- Monday Spelling and Handwriting Video
- Tuesday Reading/ Phonics - Commas in a List Activity Sheet.pdf
- Tuesday Maths -Odd-and-even-numbers
- Tuesday Maths Challenge
- Tuesday Literacy Video
- Tuesday Handwriting and Spelling Video
- Wednesday Reading/ Phonics Rabbits Comprehension Activity Sheet.pdf
- Wednesday Maths -Divide-by-5
- Wednesday Maths Challenge
- Wednesday Handwriting and Spelling Video
- Wednesday Literacy - Different points of view Worksheet
- Wednesday Literacy Video
- Message from Mrs Hunkin
- Thursday Reading/ Phonics The ur Sound Basket Game.pdf
- Thursday Maths -Divide-by-10-2019 (1).pdf
- Thursday Maths Challenge
- Thursday Handwriting and Spelling Video
- Thursday Literacy Video
Assignment - Please send in a photo of your diary writing from Thursday and Friday.
- Friday Reading and Phonics Words and Phrases From the Story Activity Sheet.pdf
- Friday Spelling Educandy Link
- Friday Maths Multiplication and Division Activity Book
- Friday Maths Challenge
- Friday 26th Literacy Video