Hello Year 2
Welcome to our Home Learning Page. We will continue putting up work to do each day on the "Today's Learning" tab. We would like you to continue with the daily work set on the plan. A lot of this has been planned with Mrs Olive so we have had three brains thinking of fun activities for you to carry out! There is a new email address to send your work in to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to see a photograph or copy of something from you once a week and we will respond to you directly about this.
Please say a big thank you to your parents for looking after you and teaching you at home. They are doing an amazing job. We can't wait to see you back in school, but until then, keep working hard and trying your best!
Cross curriculum packs
Below are some pack of materials from Twinkl and Classroom secrets. These packs have lots of ideas for across the curriculum. All parents can get free access to all of Twinkl for one month. There is absolutely loads of amazing materials there. Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Free Year 2 Home Learning Pack from Classroom secrets Guidance and Answers.pdf
- Free Year 2 Practical Ideas from Classroom Secrets.pdf
- Free Year 2 Home Learning Pack from Classroom secrets.pdf
The BBC have moved lots of teaching resources to BBC teach. Need a moment? There are loads of brilliant educational videos here:
Extra Maths Challenges
P.E. and Exercise
- BBC Let's Move - Dance teaching resources for Key Stage 1 covering National Curriculum PE objectives, with lesson plans. Presented by Cat Sandion and Justin Fletcher
- Take It Outside Spring Stem Egg Rolling Activity.pdf
- Take It Outside Spring Stem Nests For Eggs Activity.pdf
We will post handwriting in our daily learning page. The zip file below has hundreds of extra handwriting sheets which can be downloaded and copied from the screen or printed. It is a big zip file so you may want to access this first from a computer rather than a smart phone.